We have requirement of CNC Supervisor.
Bachelor / Diploma (Mechanical)
- Preparation of designs/ production drawings for Laser and Turret Operation.
- Issue of Nesting to Machine Operators and version control of a drawing and documents
- Keep track and incorporate all approved changes from Mahindra
- Reproduction of drawings for distribution to shop floor
- Plan review of all out sourced drawing
- Keep record of all changes made during shop floor execution
- Prepare new drawing needed by outside customers.
- Prepare nesting with minimum scrap rate.
- No change in nesting until advised by Plant Head.
We need knowledge of
Join to connect
- Machines like Moratec & Amad
- Software knowledge - Radon 2014, Campath, FANUC and CNC Programming
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Properly and safely loads and unloads castings and raw materials in CNC machinery
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Ability to setup, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC lathes and mills without assistance.
- Ability to reduce setup time and machining through process improvements
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Assists in the organization and maintenance of the machine shop work environment
- Provides constant feedback and input into process improvement within the department
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Establish procedure for custody, reproduction, authentication and issue of drawings and documentation