We have requirement of Deputy General Manager.
Bachelor / Diploma (Mechanical)
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Plant Head
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Plant Head for analysis.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to meet production schedule.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- work with the floor managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for Plant Head
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
Join to connect
- Deputize for the general manager in managing the organization ensuring high quality business activities with maximum quality, service and profitability for the organization
- oversee fabrication processes and supervise employees
- assign duties, order materials and consumables, minimize waste, provide leadership, inspect carried work and ensure a safe workplace
- Involvement in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule on daily basis, as per demand from marketing and MSL requirements
- Plan production control activities to improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery.
- Work with department in material planning and analysis to reduce inventory level.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.